Friday, August 24, 2007

Kemper Cuddles Brown

a.k.a. "Puppers" "Puppy Puppy" "Hitch" "Puppies" "Kemps" "Kempy" "Kempy Kemperton" "Peanut" etc...


Well he's here! and the bonding has started...



Hudson wasn't sure about the puppy. He was so excited when he figured out he could play tug-o-war with Kemper w/o getting too close. When he figured it out he said "I did it!!" Like he'd accomplished something big! It was so sweet!


Here is Matt and Kemper bonding. they've had several bonding moments...1am, 3am, 6am... :)

Aunt Jenny was his favorite the first night. as she was working on her finances at the dining room table he got snuggled in at her feet.

bonding with inanimate objects...

and bonding with his daddy, Samson.

Samson seems to have really taken to Kemper in this photo. I'm sure if Kemper continues trying to neuter Samson with his tiny puppy teeth, Samson will not be so fond of him for long!



That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have plenty of puppy stories and pictures in the near future. that is, if I can find a moment to let the puppy out of my sight!

No comments:

background