Thursday, April 23, 2009

28 weeks!!!

Well, here is a few pics of me at 28 weeks prego! of course, taken by Hudson, photographer extraordinaire!


Check-up went well. Had my glucose test today to see if I have gestational diabetes. I should find out next week the results of that.
Last week I had another ultrasound at Philips. They got some cool 3D pictures. Here are a few, you may have to be creative to figure out what they are, but the first one is the baby looking over its shoulder.

Matt thinks these picture are a little 'creepy' and I might agree that it is sort of strange to see the baby in 3D, but I still enjoy seeing Lu regardless :)
here is one that I thought Matt would like, check out those biceps!!!


This week we also started soccer! This is Camden's 4th soccer team/season and Hudson's first. Hudson decided the day before it started that he would like to play. I'm so glad he decided to because he loves it! Tonight is practice #2 so we'll see how he does today, but last week he was a go-getter! He aims to please and tried his darndest to be the fastest kid on his team! He also loves the gear... gee, I wonder where he gets that? Maybe his Dad???


Hudson instituted a new tradition he wanted to start. He calls it "Daddy and Hudson Hiking Day"
So his plan was that every Friday while Camden was at school, He and his Daddy would go hiking. I thought this was precious!! Matt loves hiking so was excited for the opportunity to spend the day with his little buddy!
Here are a few pics from their first hike.
Wallace Falls, WA
(any pictures that do not have Hudson in them were taken by Hudson himself)





after the hike, Hudson said he had a great time. He hiked 1.5 miles, mostly running, then was carried about a mile and the rest of the way did a pretty good job. He did decide when he got home that he wanted to change it from EVERY Friday to every other Friday.

My dad and Marilyn came over for dinner last week and earlier in the day Matt had cut down a few trees. He had cut it up into small logs and Hudson discovered that they made cool sounds when hit by a smaller stick. Hudson decided it would be fun to make a little band, so Grandpa, Camden and Hudson had a little jam session.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Jen!
Sarah

Diane said...

Cool! A drum circle! Kenny, I'm glad to see your professional drum career is paying off and you're passing it on to younger generations! :)

background