Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yes, I'm going to try the blogging thing again...

I think part of the problem was it always felt like there was so much to catch up on that I couldn't possibly write it all one day. But now I realize, that if I share just a little bit, here and there... that will be just fine. and maybe entertaining.
I figured I will try to do it at least 3-4 times a week with a simple entry of "what we did today"

So..today, a year and 3 months after my last post...
here is what we did today...
It's cinco de mayo! so Emerson and I decided to watch Handy Manny and learn a few spanish words. That lasted for approximately 30 seconds. Apparently, she is not so excited about learning spanish or watching Handy Manny. Oh well, we tried.

My friend Kathryn came over and we made my new favorite sausage... homemade turkey sausage. It was delicious! how do I know? well, we cooked up several patties...just to make sure it was all right :) YUM!!
Tonight we'll celebrate with some yummy Mexican food and friends!!
HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

No comments:

background